Our objective is to confidentially sell your business, together with its assets, inventory and real estate, in the shortest amount of time, at the best possible price and terms, and with the least amount of inconvenience. Acquisition Experts uses a proven 5-Step Process to procure a Buyer for your business and close the sale:
STEP 1 – VALUATION
One of our experts will give you an opinion of value based on our 10 years experience in the South Florida marketplace. Business valuations are based on assets, inventory at Seller’s cost and “Owner’s Benefit” (or discretionary cash flow), which is comprised of the corporation’s net income plus owner’s salary, interest expense, depreciation, discretionary expenses and other personal “perks” paid by the business. The “goodwill” of your business, the value above and beyond the physical asset value, is generally based on a multiple of Owner’s Benefit that varies according to business type and industry.
STEP 2 -CUSTOMIZED MARKETING PACKAGE
The marketing plan to sell each business must be customized to capitalize on the strengths of the company and its future potential. After you agree to list your business with our firm, one of our experts will work closely with you to produce a complete offering memorandum or information package.
STEP 3 – CONFIDENTIAL ADVERTISING
Based on your customized marketing plan, Acquisition Experts LLC will advertise your business using some or all of the following methods:
- Business-Only Multiple Listing Services (MLS) – Through our membership in the Business Brokers of Florida, our firm has access to a statewide computerized business-only multiple listing service.
- Internet – Our firm advertises on up to ten large, confidential business acquisition web sites. Our own company web site, www.acquisitionexperts.net, is also popular with domestic and international business buyers looking in our area.
- Loopnet – While not a primary vehicle for business buyers, this may be suitable for some specialty business types.
- Industry Contacts – With your approval, one of our experts may directly contact potential strategic acquirers such as competitors, clients or related companies in your industry. We may advertise in industry trade magazines or trade association websites. We are always open to ideas and suggestions in our quest to procure prominent and qualified Buyers for your business.
STEP 4 – QUALIFYING THE BUYERS
Your customized business marketing package will only be presented to qualified Buyers who have signed a Confidentiality Disclosure and proven their ability to buy the business through receipt of a personal financial statement and resume (if applicable).
STEP 5 – CLOSING THE SALE
Acquisition Experts LLC will coordinate the transaction from initial contact to the closing of the sale. Our experts will:
- Schedule all confidential showings and meetings.
- Qualify prospective buyers.
- Negotiate the contract to purchase.
- Provide services to the Buyer and Seller in support of due diligence, financing, lease assumption and all contract contingencies.
- Drive the sale of the business until it has successfully closed!