If you are considering selling your business with annual revenues of $3M – $50M, then our Mergers and Acquisitions Division is best suited to help you. Our M&A specialists strive to understand ALL of the objectives you would like to achieve in the sale of your business. We often advise and coach our clients for months, or even years, prior to the sale of their middle market business. Our expert M&A advisors can help you prepare for a smooth business succession and position the business for maximum value and marketability. Of course we will develop a customized plan for you and work to deliver the highest price possible. But we also strive to fully understand and satisfy your other objectives:
- Protect your confidentiality while marketing the business
- Target not just prospective buyers, but identify the RIGHT buyer
- Structure the most realistic and favorable terms
- Ensure you are comfortable with the transition
- Prevent prospective acquirers from “tying up” your business for too long without clear evidence of commitment
- Ensure your valued employees are treated fairly
- Take the lead on the entire sale process from start to finish, so you can stay focused on operating your business up until the day it is successfully sold
Contrary to many M&A specialists, we do not believe that the classic “auction” technique is always in the best interests of a business seller. Often times the most likely buyer for your business may have an aversion to participating in this type of process. Negotiating a transaction involves a level of trust between buyer and seller which can often be undermined with an auction approach. However, we do strive to present you with multiple credible options for the sale of your business and prevent any “would-be acquirer” from tying up your business under contract for an unreasonable length of time.
Our expert M&A professionals are compensated on a contingent success basis. Our goals are aligned with yours and we only get rewarded when you are satisfied enough to close a transaction. Give us a chance to win your trust and prove our capabilities. Please contact one of our M&A specialists today to discuss how we can help you prepare for the sale of your middle market business.
email@example.com , ph: 888-220-1653